The next generation of smart home safety is here. The Nest Protect: Smoke + Carbon Monoxide Alarm connects you, your devices, and the safety of your family in a way that’s easy, automatic, and less annoying than traditional methods.
Google may have just bought Nest for $3.2 Billion, but we want you to pay a whole lot less than that. We want a lucky Mogo reader to take this home for free – so head to our Fun Money Friday Facebook page to enter for a chance to win this awesome unit.
OK – So what is it?
Combined with a powerful app on all of your favourite devices, Nest functions like any high sensitivity smoke and carbon monoxide alarm – but with a lot more control, information, and technology. Monitor your home from anywhere, while you take a modern approach to home security and piece of mind.
The best part? Simple updates to your phone when batteries are running low – no more annoying chirps!
More from Nest:
- > Nest Wave lets you silence alerts with the wave of a hand—no more swinging brooms or towels
- > Heads-Up delivers a friendly alert so you can handle burning toast before a piercing alarm goes off
- > Sends a message to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch if the alarm goes off or if batteries run low
- > Nightly Promise function tests Nest Protect’s sensors and batteries and lets you know it’s working with a quick green glow at night
- > Silence the chirp of low batteries—Nest Protect shows you its batteries are good before you doze off
- > Since children can sleep through beeping alarms, Voice Alarms activate in addition to sound alarms to help kids wake up and avoid danger
What are you waiting for? Get to the Fun Money Friday page to quickly and easily enter today!