Official Rules & Regulations
This contest (the “Contest”) is open to all legal residents of British Columbia, Alberta, Ontario, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island and Newfoundland who have reached the age of majority as of 9:00 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time (“PDT”) on August 18, 2017. You must have internet access and a valid email address to enter this Contest. Entrants may be asked to provide proof of residency prior to being declared a winner. No purchase necessary. This Contest is not open to employees of Mogo Finance Technology Inc. or members of the immediate families of such employees or any person with whom such person is domiciled. This Contest is void where prohibited by law.
The Contest begins at or about 9:00 a.m. PDT on August 18, 2017 and ends at or about 4:00 p.m. PDT on September 1, 2017 (the “Contest Period”).
There are ten (10) prizes of a $50 gift card to Amazon, iTunes, Cineplex, Indigo, Milestones or The Keg (each, a “Prize”, and collectively, the “Prizes”). Winners of the Contest will receive no prize beyond that described above. Prizes have no retail value.
HOW TO ENTER
To enter, click the ‘Take Survey’ link contained in the email sent to you by Mogo Finance Technology Inc. during the Contest Period, and complete all required fields on survey form.
The required fields on the online registration form include your email address and seven (7) survey questions. There is a limit of one (1) entry per participant throughout the Contest Period,
Any attempt by any participant to enter more often than the allowed entry by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods, will disqualify that participant’s subsequent entries. Entries must be received before the Contest Period expires. Each fully completed entry will be an “entry” for purposes of the Contest, and only fully completed entries that otherwise comply with these Rules and Regulations will be accepted and eligible for entry into the Contest. Entries generated by a script, macro, bot or any other automated means will be deemed void. Entries that are mechanically reproduced, copied, incomplete, or inaccurate are void.
WINNER DETERMINATION AND ODDS OF WINNING
1. Odds of winning one (1) of the ten (10) Prizes depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
2. Ten (10) entrants will be selected at random within ten (10) days of the completion of the Contest Period. The winners will be notified within ten (10) days of the completion of the Contest Period by e-mail using the email address provided at the time of entry (the “Prize Notification”). In order to be declared a winner, the entrant must respond via e-mail within one (1) business days of the date of the Prize Notification (the "Deadline"), correctly answer a skill testing question and otherwise comply with these Rules and Regulations. If an e-mail response is not received by the Sponsor within the specified time, or the entrant does not otherwise comply with these Rules and Regulations, the entrant is disqualified and forfeits the Prize and another entrant will be selected to win the prize in accordance with the Rules and Regulations.
3. All decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest. Winners will receive no compensation, credit or prize other than as disclosed in these Rules and Regulations.
ENTRY CONDITIONS AND RELEASE AND INDEMNITY
By entering this Contest, you agree to (a) fully and unconditionally comply with and be bound by these Rules and Regulations and the decisions of the Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Contest and (b) release, indemnify and hold harmless each of the Sponsor and its affiliates and related third parties, advertising and promotional agencies and each of their respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents, dealers, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any liability, claim or damage (including but not limited to personal injury, bodily injury, disability, death, copyright infringement, identity theft, privacy and defamation actions, misappropriation of likeness actions, property damage and loss or damage of any other kind) arising directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from or in connection with this Contest or your participation in the Contest or in any contest-related activities, or any breach by you of your obligations, or any use, collection, storage and disclosure of your personal information, or, if declared a winner, any Prizes (including the use and misuse of any Prizes). You will indemnify and hold each of the Released Parties harmless in the event it is discovered that you have departed from or not fully complied with any of these Rules and Regulations. This release and indemnity shall continue in force following the termination of the Contest and/or the awarding of any Prize.
1. Neither the Sponsor nor any of its affiliates assumes any responsibility or bears any liability whatsoever in any way for (i) any participation in this Contest; (ii) any entries that are delayed, stolen, misdirected, lost, destroyed or damaged; (iii) any failure or slowdown of programs or software supporting, connected to or related to this Contest; (iv) any problems or technical malfunctions of any kind, including without limitation computer systems, servers, equipment or software, however caused; or (v) any inability of any winner to accept a Prize for any reason.
2. The Sponsor reserves the right to modify, amend, withdraw, or terminate this Contest and to modify these Rules and Regulations at any time without prior notice, subject to applicable laws. All Contest entries become the property of the Sponsor and its affiliates and none will be returned. This Contest is subject to applicable federal, provincial or municipal laws and regulations. Prizes are not transferable or convertible to cash and must be accepted as awarded.
3. The Sponsor is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of this Contest, including but not limited to errors in advertising, these Rules and Regulations, the selection and announcement of winners, or the distribution of the Prizes.
4. Any claim or legal action arising or occurring with respect to the Contest, or the awarding, acceptance, use, or misuse of the Prizes, shall be governed exclusively by British Columbia law, and will be resolved exclusively in either the federal or provincial courts located in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. By participating in this Contest, you understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- For questions regarding this Contest, these Rules and Regulations or the Prizes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sponsor/Administrator: The Sponsor and Administrator of the Contest is Mogo Finance Technology Inc., 2100-401 W Georgia Street, Vancouver, BC V6B 5A1.