We asked the Mogo Savings Community how they relax for less than $20 for chance to win a spa retreat. We randomly selected Nancy C. Laurence as the winner of a $150 gift certificate to a local spa. Below are just 10 of 130+ responses we got on how people relieve their stress!
1. “2 words KIT KAT all i do is buy myself a jumbo sized kit kat bar and sit back and give myself a break.” – Robbie A.
2. “I relax by sitting on the riverbank with my fishing rod and a six- pack. A fishing trip for exactly $12.40!” – Serena D.
3. “Go to the beach with my air mattress and read a book on the lake.” – Sandra S.
4. “For under $20 , I can rent a movie, buy a bottle of wine and light 10 candles, and have a good night.” – Patty G.
5. “One word….hammock!” – Leo S.
6. “I put $20.00 in my gas tank and take a drive out into the country!” – Andrea W.
7. “Turn off the tv and computer, put on some good music and just breathe…” – Tracey N.
8. “Lay back with a good book and some smooth jazz in the background.” – Dave D.
9. “I go to starbucks and get a coffee and take it to a park and just relax.” – Tracy C.
10. “I watch NFL all day on Sundays. As stressful as it is, it’s also very relaxing.’ Jeremy S.
What do you do to relax for less than $20? Sit back, relax and leave us a comment below!